DA SHAW ANNOUNCES OPERATION “GOBBLE UP” NETS DRUG ARRESTS
CLEARFIELD – Clearfield County District Attorney, William A. Shaw, Jr., announced multiple drug arrests in Clearfield County as a result of Operation “Gobble Up.”
Shaw reported that agents from the Office of Attorney General – Bureau of Narcotics Identification, along with officers from the Clearfield Borough Police Department, Clearfield County Drug Task Force, Pennsylvania State Police – Canine Unit, Lawrence Township Police Department, DuBois City Police Department, Decatur Township Police Department, Morris-Cooper Regional Police Department, Curwensville Borough Police Department and Deputies from the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office are in the process of arresting 13 suspects involved with illegal drug activities in Clearfield County
Shaw stated that agents from the Attorney General’s Office and officers from the Clearfield County Drug Task Force identified the suspects as active participants in drug activities in Clearfield County. An investigation followed that made use of advanced surveillance techniques including electronic surveillance, as well as undercover purchases of illegal drugs such as cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and various prescription medications.
Shaw reported that arrest warrants have been issued for the following individuals as a result of the operation:
1. Ashley Marie Kirk, age 25, of East Cherry Street, Clearfield, PA, who is charged with assisting in the sale of subutex pills to an undercover agent.
2. Aszure Luzier, age 36, of Philipsburg, PA, who is charged with stealing other individuals identities and forging their signatures in order to obtain numerous prescription medications.
3. Brandon Timko, age 26, of Fourth Avenue, Curwensville, PA, who is charged with assisting another individual in delivering heroin to an undercover agent, and also with delivering cocaine to an undercover agent.
4. Connie Nivotney, age 53, of Pine Street, Curwensville, PA, who is charged with selling marijuana to an undercover agent on two separate occasions.
5. Crystal Wise, age 34, of Leavey Avenue, Clearfield, PA, who is charged with being in possession of drug paraphernalia.
6. James Burnside, age 49, of North Church Street, DuBois, PA, who is charged with selling prescription medication to an undercover agent.
7. Justin Christopher Wisor, age 20, of Hogback Hill Road, Mineral Springs, PA, who is charged with selling synthetic marijuana to an undercover agent.
8. Krista Wilkinson, age 25, of Clearfield, PA, who is charged with bringing prescription medication into the Clearfield County Jail.
9. Lacey Levesque, age 23, of Fourth Avenue, Curwensville, PA, who is charged with assisting another individual in delivering heroin to an undercover agent.
10. Mark James Hackett, age 26, of Post Office Road, Mineral Springs, PA, who is charged with selling prescription medication to an undercover agent.
11. Taylor Chantel Johns, age 22, of Cooper Avenue, Grassflat, PA, who is charged with selling prescription medication to an undercover agent.
12. David Carrier, age 46, of Philipsburg, PA, who is charged with possessing a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
13. Matthew Smith, age 29, of Clearfield, PA, who is charged with possessing drug paraphernalia.
Shaw thanked Attorney General Kathleen Kane for providing our area with the resources necessary to maintain a successful Drug Task Force and fight back against illegal drug dealers. Shaw stated that our Drug Task Force has been aggressively working on several investigations to locate and prosecute drug dealers in Clearfield County.
Shaw explained that the District Attorney’s Office and Clearfield County Drug Task Force are committed to removing illegal drugs from our community, and holding those who possess and sell drugs accountable for their conduct. Shaw emphasized that these arrests should send a clear message that drug dealing will not be tolerated in Clearfield County.
Shaw thanked all the officers and agents who participated in this operation. Shaw also thanked members of Clearfield County’s 911 Center, Pennsylvania State Board of Probation and Parole Board, and Clearfield County EMS for their assistance.
Anyone with knowledge of a crime is asked to call Clearfield County Crime Stoppers at (800)-376-4700. All calls to Crime Stoppers are confidential.
Anonymous tips can also be submitted by visiting the Clearfield County District Attorney web site at “www.ClearfieldDA.org” and selecting “Report A Crime”.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A REWARD
1 (800) 376-4700
(A person charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.)
# # #